Friday, October 19, 2012

Wordle of Woodbridge Lake Reviews

I thought this would be fun to post. I took all the yelp reviews of the North Woodbridge Lake that I found on yelp and input them into www.wordle.net, which is a cool site that takes the words you put in and makes the words that appear most frequently bigger in relation to the amount of times other words appear. Anyways, I think it's great because it gives a vernacular view of how some residents see the area, as well as an outsider perspective of the area. I think the bigger words are really insightful. I got the idea to post this after my post last week on the North Woodbridge Lake Area in Irvine.

Here's the North Woodbridge Lake Wordle:
Click on Wordle Image to See Image Enlarged.
Look at how certain words, like "great," "community," "nice," "beautiful," stand out! I also like the smaller words, like "artificial" because they are still representative of North Woodbridge Lake area.

Hope you guys enjoyed that tidbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment